The following are points highlighted from the Onbike terms and conditions. The complete terms, conditions and agreements will be received as part of your booking form following registration.
REGISTRATION AND BOOKING PROCEDURE
Onbike registration and booking process in 5 easy steps:
- Simply click the BOOK NOW button and complete the short online registration.
- You will receive our Onbike booking form. Please complete all areas, sign and return it to us together with a copy of your passport to email@example.com
- Upon receipt of your signed booking form and passport copy , Onbike will forward your invoice with the deposit amount payable to secure your spot. Please forward your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receiving payment we will confirm your booking and forward a detailed ride guide specific to your planned adventure.
- Balance payments are due 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the departure date of your tour or expedition.
Our booking form is used to book your trip; capture your information and preferences ; record health & fitness self assessments ; share recognition of hazards and acknowledge assumptions of risk ; release from responsibility, liability and signed indemnity.
Please complete and sign all indicated areas and return to email@example.com together with a copy of your passport to complete your registration.
- Deposit payments are non – refundable. For information on balance payment refunds, please see below.
- Due to the nature of our business Onbike is forced to follow a strict cancellation policy. We acknowledge that sometimes life happens, thus we recommend travel insurance to assist you in managing this risk.
- The deposit amount is dependent on the tour or expedition you register for.
- The deposit payment secures your booking and Onbike will forward your booking confirmation.
- Payments may be made via EFT / wire transfer and proof of payment can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Balance payments are due 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the trip departure date.
CANCELLATION BY THE PARTICIPANT
- All cancellations must be made in writing to Onbike at email@example.com
- Onbike highly recommends obtaining travel insurance to protect your travel investment against any unforeseen cancellation necessary.
- If cancellation takes place before 4 weeks (28 days) prior to departure the only cost is the deposit, unless any expenses were incurred by Onbike.
- If cancellation takes place within 4 weeks (28 days) or less prior to departure and provided that international bookings have not been paid up by Onbike in part, or full, then 50% of the balance, excluding deposit is refundable.
- If cancellation takes place 2 weeks (14 days) or less prior to departure no amount is refundable. Onbike recommends that you have insurance to cover this risk.
CUSTOM TRIP CANCELLATION POLICY
- Custom and private trip deposits are non-refundable.
- When cancelling custom or private trips less than 4 weeks (28 days) prior to the trip departure all payments are non-refundable.
CANCELLATION BY ONBIKE
Onbike will make every effort to accommodate the scheduled trip dates, but reserves the right to cancel the trip should the minimum number of pax not be fulfilled.
Should the required number of participants not be confirmed for a trip the options will be as follows: groups will be combined to make up the required numbers at a date to be agreed by all participants ; all payments received by Onbike will be refunded in full and Onbike will offer a 5% discount on your next trip booked with us within the next year.
Please contact Onbike before booking your flights to ensure that the trip has been confirmed. Onbike cannot assume any responsibility for any loss incurred in the booking of non-refundable air tickets.
All participants should be healthy and well prepared before the departure of their trip. Onbike recommends that you are declared fit by your doctor to partake. Following a training program will help to ensure that you can get the most out of your experience. Please complete the self -assessment health and fitness details as per the Onbike booking form in full. It is vital that participants with any medical history or conditions make them known to us well before departure.
FITNESS, SKILL AND ADVENTURE LEVEL GUIDELINES
Please review our Onbike fitness, skill and adventure level guideline to ensure you choose the best trip based on your riding preference, ability and experience level.
Onbike remains available for any information and advice you may require. Please ensure you have the needed gear, clothing, medication, training and experience to embark on your adventure with us. An enjoyable trip for our clients is of utmost importance to us. Participants are expected to contribute to a positive and safe trip for all parties involved.